National Accreditation Board for Education and Training
ISO certification marks an educational institute as more ‘prestigious’ producing high quality performers. It helps in transformation to better systems. From admission to examination, lesson planning to teacher training, discipline to childcare, all processes are scrutinized, documented, implemented, and improved upon.
A process based approach helps the school management in achieving:
- Smooth functioning because of standardization of the practices.
- Constant focus on student care resulting in total parents satisfaction.
- Total involvement of skilled teachers and staff.
- Optimal & efficient use of equipment and facilities.
- Fulfillment of regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Planned approach to crisis management
- Lower costs.
- International recognition.
- Continuous Improvement at all levels.